I Want to write a CD Ripper(convert to MP3) in VBasic6 - any clues how it's done
Author Message
 I Want to write a CD Ripper(convert to MP3) in VBasic6 - any clues how it's done

Hi everyone,

I want to write my own CD Ripper application using Visual Basic 6. It needs
to copy
tracks from a music CD and convert them to MP3 format but I have never
written a program that does such a thing and don't know where to begin
looking. If anybody
has any info at all on how it's done or relevant hyperlinks please let me
know. If there is an ActiveX control already in VB6 that can begin to
achieve the above please also let me know.

Thanking you all in advance

LLOYD

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 03:53:12 GMT
 I Want to write a CD Ripper(convert to MP3) in VBasic6 - any clues how it's done
Why bother, the best one I've seen is here, http://www.cdngo.com/ and is
free. Maybe if you mailed Joshy, the author, he might give you some tips.

regards

Ian

** invalid email address, change dk to denmark

homepage http://www.kingsoft-denmark.com/
Tips & Tricks page http://tips.kingsoft-denmark.com/

Quote:
> Hi everyone,

> I want to write my own CD Ripper application using Visual Basic 6. It
needs
> to copy
> tracks from a music CD and convert them to MP3 format but I have never
> written a program that does such a thing and don't know where to begin
> looking. If anybody
> has any info at all on how it's done or relevant hyperlinks please let me
> know. If there is an ActiveX control already in VB6 that can begin to
> achieve the above please also let me know.

> Thanking you all in advance

> LLOYD

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 04:39:22 GMT

1. Question: Wanting to Create a new application, but havn't got a clue

2. MP3 Ripper?

3. CD Ripper Active X Control

4. CD Ripper Active X Control here

5. Help i need an Mp3 control that plays mp3's

6. VB5 App Wiz won't write to a CD R disk

7. Writing CD's from VB

8. Writing to CD-R / CD-RW with VB.Net

9. cd player writing on cd-rom??????

10. Haven't got a clue 2