How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k
Author Message
 How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

Open "file.txt" For Input As #1
Text1.Text = Input(LOF(1), 1)
Close #1
This works very good but the file that i'm have is bigger then 65000k

can you help me

Wed, 08 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

use a richtextbox (vb pro only)

Quote:

> How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

> Open "file.txt" For Input As #1
> Text1.Text = Input(LOF(1), 1)
> Close #1
> This works very good but the file that i'm have is bigger then 65000k

> can you help me

Wed, 08 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6740/allfiles.htm
HUGEFILE.ZIP    Huge text file reader

--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

Quote:
> How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

> Open "file.txt" For Input As #1
> Text1.Text = Input(LOF(1), 1)
> Close #1
> This works very good but the file that i'm have is bigger then 65000k

> can you help me

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to scrol a text file that bigger then 65000k

2. How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

3. HELP: Finding text within a BIG file

4. Saving big arrays of char in text files

5. Divide a big text file into many small ones

6. I'am a big asshole

7. Big .mdb file, hopeless via shared files?

8. How can I copy a big file to another file

9. scrol form programmatically

10. MSAccess-style scrol

11. Scrol-able label control?

12. Scrol a list box horizontaly