FtpPutFile Lib "Wininet.dll" not working
Author Message
 FtpPutFile Lib "Wininet.dll" not working

2nd post:
I am stuck and would like some help, please.

I am developing a VB6 app on NT4 Workstation platforms using winnet
api:

As part of a scheduled routine I download a file, then rename it on
the ftp server both successfully.  I then try and upload a file...at
which point my app stops responding and the ftp call FtpPutFile does
not finish.

The New.txt file gets to the server and then my vb app waits forever
until I boot the ftp user off the server.

The file New.txt is empty.

I can, using ftp commands from the command prompt window, do a Put
command with the correct results ,which I think rules out ftp server
settings.

'prior to this call I have also tried resetting the ftp directory -
successfully
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FtpPutFile(hConnect, "C:\New.txt", "New.txt",FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII,
0&)
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Declare Function FtpPutFile Lib "Wininet.dll" _
Alias "FtpPutFileA" _
(ByVal hConnect As Long, _
ByVal lpszLocalFile As String, _
ByVal lpszNewRemoteFile As String, _
ByVal dwFlags As Long, _
ByVal dwContext As Long) As Long

'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:22:56 GMT

1. Function timeGetTime Lib "winmm.dll"

2. Function timeGetTime Lib "winmm.dll"

3. Wininet - "Sevice not started"

4. Error 48 "looking for wininet.dll"?

5. Error 48 "looking for wininet.dll"?

6. "POST"'ing with WININET.DLL in VB 5

7. PLEASE HELP with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

8. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

9. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

10. PLEASE HELP me with Wininet.DLL/Wininet.LIB

11. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

12. "On Error Resume Next" not working