Equivalent of FloodFill for Printers
Author Message
 Equivalent of FloodFill for Printers

Is there a way to simulate FloodFill on a printer using the printer
object or hDc?

I have searched the MSDN CD and the best I can come up with is using
Polygon to create filled areas on the printer. However my app does not
actually have the data to create polygons. I need to be able to do a
FloodFill on an area based on it's color.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Scott Hendershot

Thu, 06 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Equivalent of FloodFill for Printers

Quote:
>> Is there a way to simulate FloodFill on a printer using the printer
>> object or hDc?

I want to make a map paint system, so I used FloodFill API to paint
the region (surrounded by line methods).
But I can't print this using the printer object, so I paint the picture
in picturebox(picture2) and

SavePicture Picture2.Image, "test.bmp"

I can print out the map to do so, but size of the bitmap is
very big to use.

So, I want to know more usefull way to use FloodFill.

 I hope your information. Thank you.
Kyushu National Agricultural Exp. Stn. (in Japan)
 Yusuke Tarumoto

Sun, 09 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with floodfill and printer

2. problem with floodfill and printer

3. FLOODFILL on a printer example wanted !

4. Floodfill on a printer

5. Floodfill for Printer Object

6. FloodFill

7. Floodfill problem still occurring

8. Help with FloodFill

9. Problem with FloodFill

10. FloodFill problems....

11. How to use a special texture using FloodFill ?

12. FloodFill in image? - VB4 32bit