Visual Basic and 256 Colours, HELP!!
Author Message
 Visual Basic and 256 Colours, HELP!!

I am getting really frustrated.  Visual Basic doesn't seem to be setting the
pallete properly.  I have pictures all over my forms with the same pallete,
and I set the form's pallete to match, but it doesn't work.  Has anyone else
had this problem?  Also, does anyone know how to get a chart control to use
a better pallete in 8bit colour mode?  Thanks

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. save bmp as 256 colours

2. Icons - 256 Colours

3. 16, 256 or higher colours

4. Only system colours available for drawing on 256 color screen

5. Writing BMPs: get 65536 colours, not 256

6. Problem with picture with 256 colours

7. printform >256 colours

8. 256 colours image drawing

9. Picture control in 256 colours

10. Picture control and 256 colours

11. Picture control in 256 Colours

12. Picturebox wont save bitmap in 256 colours