Detecting whether another application is running
Author Message
 Detecting whether another application is running

Can anyone help with this? I just want to detect whether there is an
instance of a particular executable running on the same machine (VB5 on
Win95).
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Paul Brewer

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Detecting whether another application is running
Can anyone help with this? I just want to detect whether there is an
instance of a particular executable running on the same machine (VB5 on
Win95).
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Paul Brewer

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detect whether application-initiated shutdown is in progress?

2. HELP: Detecting whether an External Program is running.

3. how to detect whether a dos-program is running

4. Detecting whether WMI is running

5. HELP: Detecting whether an External Program is running.

6. How to detect if the application is running?

7. How to detect windows NT running application

8. How do I detect Word 95 running with VB3 application

9. How I detect if neede application is running?

10. Detecting running of application

11. New to VB Detecting another application running

12. Help Detecting Running Applications