Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"
Author Message
 Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

Hi

I am looping through INI sections, each section has a variable called ".NAME"...I want to print .NAME like this:

.NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, etc etc

EG:

Ben, Adam, Phil, Paul, Craig, Joe

I have to setup a loop, i know, but I dont know how to print the variable after the last one in line....?

--
Thanks,
Ben Alexander-Brown

Thu, 06 May 2004 05:40:27 GMT
 Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

 <you input data code>
 print data,

notice the trailing comma. this will cause the next print statement to write
onto the same line.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/

Hi

I am looping through INI sections, each section has a variable called
".NAME"...I want to print .NAME like this:

.NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, etc etc

EG:

Ben, Adam, Phil, Paul, Craig, Joe

I have to setup a loop, i know, but I dont know how to print the variable
after the last one in line....?

--
Thanks,
Ben Alexander-Brown

Thu, 06 May 2004 11:24:23 GMT
 Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"
i'll give it a try, thanks

--
Thanks,
Ben Alexander-Brown

Quote:

>  <you input data code>
>  print data,

> notice the trailing comma. this will cause the next print statement to
write
> onto the same line.

> --

> Randy Birch
> MVP Visual Basic

> http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/

> Please respond only to the newsgroups so all can benefit.

> Hi

> I am looping through INI sections, each section has a variable called
> ".NAME"...I want to print .NAME like this:

> .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, .NAME, etc etc

> EG:

> Ben, Adam, Phil, Paul, Craig, Joe

> I have to setup a loop, i know, but I dont know how to print the variable
> after the last one in line....?

> --
> Thanks,
> Ben Alexander-Brown

Thu, 06 May 2004 19:19:21 GMT

1. dynamically dim a variable ie dim "variable"&n

2. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

3. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

4. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

5. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

6. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

7. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

9. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

11. "Cannot load """

12. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA