Stock Quotes?
Author Message
 Stock Quotes?

Does anyone know how to place a stock quote on the personal webpages?

I don't need daily volume or %'s or anything, just the price.

Ideally in some sort of variable so I can manupulate it or put it in a table
or update a DB with it.

If anyone has an idea or can point me in the right direction, with would
help.... thanks.

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Stock Quotes?
Try one of the CGI newsgroups. There's some Perl module for getting quotes
from Yahoo.

--
McWebber
Learn HTML and more - http://mcwebber.com/mcwebber/bookstore/

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to place a stock quote on the personal webpages?

>I don't need daily volume or %'s or anything, just the price.

>Ideally in some sort of variable so I can manupulate it or put it in a
table
>or update a DB with it.

>If anyone has an idea or can point me in the right direction, with would
>help.... thanks.

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

2. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

3. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

4. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

5. Stock Quotes

6. automatich startup computer to download stock quotes

7. stock quotes

8. how can i downlad stock quotes from internet in vb5.0

9. Stock Quote Parsing

10. Stock Quotes / VB5?

11. Has anyone retieved stock quotes into VB applications?