VB5.0 & Lotus Notes email - recommendations Please
Author Message
 VB5.0 & Lotus Notes email - recommendations Please

Hi,

I need to have my VB5.0 app send and received email from Lotus Notes.
As I understand it lotus notes is VIM, I'm not sure if any version of
lotus notes supports MAPI, so I'm asking for any recommendations about any
commerical ocx/activex controls or code techniques to do this.

Can anyone offer any thoughts?

TIA

Brian

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5.0 & Lotus Notes email - recommendations Please

The product you are looking for is called Hi-Test. It allows you to access the
Notes API and send and receive e-mail. I used this product to create a VB
3.0/Notes application successfully. It will cost you about $500 and it will
allow you to manipulate Notes forms as well. Good luck.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I need to have my VB5.0 app send and received email from Lotus Notes.
> As I understand it lotus notes is VIM, I'm not sure if any version of
> lotus notes supports MAPI, so I'm asking for any recommendations about any
> commerical ocx/activex controls or code techniques to do this.

> Can anyone offer any thoughts?

> TIA

> Brian

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. email to Lotus Notes - Recommendations

2. Lotus notes emails using vba & Excel

3. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

4. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

5. VB5 & Lotus Notes 4.5.5

6. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

7. Lotus Notes via VB5 - Comments please

8. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

9. Sending email via Lotus Notes

10. Lotus Notes Email.

11. Pull Email form Lotus Notes Server

12. lotus note email