set command button picture from an imagelist ?
Author Message
 set command button picture from an imagelist ?
Hi,

can I set the picture of command button from an imagelist ?
I try but it does not work...
I want to change the image of a command button depending on some
external conditions.

thanks

david.

--
--------------------

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 set command button picture from an imagelist ?

Quote:
> can I set the picture of command button from an imagelist ?
> I try but it does not work...
> I want to change the image of a command button depending on some
> external conditions.

If external_condition=True Then
   Command1.Picture=ImageList1.ListImages(3).Picture
Else
   Command1.Picture=ImageList1.ListImages(4).Picture
End If

You probably left the final '.Picture' off the right hand side of the
expression.

Christina

--
Christina West

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Toolbar button : can't set image from ImageList

2. Picture on command button

3. Command Button Picture

4. Pictures on Command Buttons VB 4.0?

5. Pictures on Command Buttons VB 4.0?

6. Command button Pictures

7. Picture on command button

8. Need help URGENTLY with changing picture of command button

9. command button picture

10. Icons or pictures in command buttons???

11. Picture on Command Button

12. Removing Picture from Command Button