Small upgrade project programmer req'd in Austin, TX
Author Message
 Small upgrade project programmer req'd in Austin, TX

I have a medical software program written in VB that needs some changes
My original contractor cannot do the updates as he is employed now and
is not available
This is a fairly basic project with changes primarily with print
functions
price and local availability are important
I am in Austin, TX
Please reply by email with hourly rate
I will require references though before I send my source code out to
just anyone

THX

Michael Coupland

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmer Needed for Project: Dallas, TX

2. US-TX-AUSTIN - PLASTIC PROCESS ENGINEER NEEDED ASAP

3. VB Job in Austin, TX

4. US-TX-AUSTIN - PLASTIC PROCESS ENGINEER NEEDED ASAP

5. 1 month VB6.0 Contract Position in Austin, TX

6. 1 month VB6.0 Contract Position in Austin, TX

7. Advice req. for small DAO project

8. Wanted: Additional volunteer VB programmer for small Leukemia Society project in Vancouver, BC

9. VB4 CGI Programmer Needed for Small Project

10. VB/Access/VBA programmer avail for small to med sized projects

11. MS Project 2000 Workshop in Austin

12. VB/ACCESS/CRYSTAL REPORTS PROGRAMMER ****Houston, TX