Join QueryDef with two datasources
Author Message
 Join QueryDef with two datasources

I need to create a join query taking table data from two seperate
datasources (SQL Server & Oracle).  I have an ODBC driver to handle
both the connections so thats not the problem.  However, I don't know
how to work with two separate recordsets at one time.

I'm just looking for the proper syntax or at least a yes or no that it
can be done.  Just point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Joining two tables from two databases

2. Here's a sticky wicket - joining two tables on two diffrent servers with ADO

3. QueryDef and SQL JOINs

4. Acc20: Working Querydef's SQL Property Yields Unsupported Join Expression

5. HELP: Efficiency problem w/Querydef of two other Querydefs

6. Joining two ADO recordsets?

7. Joining two recordsets

8. joining two files as one

9. Join two recordsets into one using DAO 3.6?

10. Joining two tables from different databases

11. Creating a join on tables in two different MSSQL 6.5 DB's

12. How to Left join more than two table ?