MS Exchange Address Book
Author Message
 MS Exchange Address Book

Hello all,

Has anyone tried writting code to import data into the MS Exchange client
personal address book (PAB).  I would appreciate any pointers that someone
could give.

TIA

Bill

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access to MS Exchange Address Book??

2. Accessing MS Exchange Address Book from an ASP file

3. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

4. VB4 STD - How can I manipulate MS Exchange PAB (Address Book) files

5. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

6. How would I populate a listbox from the MS Exchange global address book,

7. Exchange address book

8. Accessing Exchange Address Book and Contact information

9. Access Exchange Address Book

10. Accessing the Exchange Address Book from Microsoft Access

11. Find Exchange Server Name/Address Book

12. Getting Exchange address book into mdb table (link).