automatich startup computer to download stock quotes
Author Message
 automatich startup computer to download stock quotes

Dit any one now how i can bootup my computer on any hour i whant . I need it
to download stock quotes form internet and when the download is don turn the
computer of.

Glenn Daelman

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 automatich startup computer to download stock quotes
Well, in Britain we have a proprietary format called STUDENT (Self
Terminating Universal Device ENhancemenT) which can normally be purchased
for about a pound an hour (especially towards the end of terms) to switch on
and off a machine.

Seriously though, why do you need to turn the machine on and off? This is a
stupidly complex thing, which requires indepth knowledge of how computers
function to be even vaguely viable. Why not just have a program which runs
in the background and checks every hour to download, then goes back in the
backgroud for the next hour?

Steve

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

2. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

3. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

4. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

5. Stock Quotes

6. stock quotes

7. how can i downlad stock quotes from internet in vb5.0

8. Stock Quote Parsing

9. Stock Quotes?

10. Stock Quotes / VB5?

11. Has anyone retieved stock quotes into VB applications?