How to Save Text as a Word Document
Author Message
 How to Save Text as a Word Document

How can you save a string as a word document?  Can you do it without having
to load up a Word for Windows Active X window?  Is this also possible with
Rich Text Format text (I realise you can save this text as rtf, but I am
being asked to save as .DOC).

Thanks for your help,

Caleb Joliffe
(Datsun 180B SSS (DE))

Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Save Text as a Word Document
This site contains a collection of file format documents.
http://www.wotsit.org

Look for the file format for Word document

--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

Quote:
> How can you save a string as a word document?  Can you do it without
having
> to load up a Word for Windows Active X window?  Is this also possible
with
> Rich Text Format text (I realise you can save this text as rtf, but I am
> being asked to save as .DOC).

> Thanks for your help,

> --
> Caleb Joliffe
> (Datsun 180B SSS (DE))

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

2. saving Word 2000 document as Word 97 format

3. Concerting word document to text document

4. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

5. Saving modified Word documents

6. Saving an Embedded Word Document to an Access Database

7. Saving a Word 97 Document in a Access 97 table

8. Automatically save Word document to a form.

9. Help Request: System Error when trying to save a word document with embedded ActiveX controls

10. Avoid user interaction when saving Word document as html

11. Saving Attachments in Word Documents

12. Saving Word documents as BLOB data