question: plz reply
Author Message
 question: plz reply

does anyone know what code I would have to enter to make a combo box save
the info entered into it, like IE 5 and Nescape's address bars do.

Thanx,
Clint Knapp

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 question: plz reply
When you get a VbCr in the KeyPress event of the ComboBox then add the new
text to the ComboBox using the additem.
Combo1.additem Combo1.Text
'// Would be improved by searching the current list in the ComobBox before
adding the new text so that duplicates would not be added.  Then store the
list in the ComboBox to a file then reload it on start-up as suggested in the
Good Luck
Quote:

> does anyone know what code I would have to enter to make a combo box save
> the info entered into it, like IE 5 and Nescape's address bars do.

> Thanx,
> Clint Knapp

Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 question: plz reply
You will need to save the entries to the registry
or to a local INI file and reload them next time
the application is executed.

Regards to group
David R Chriscole
(Applications Developer VB6)

(www)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~tigerman_uk
(chat - icq)   uin: 12651662 nick: TigerMan
                       Member of ACLIO
     The Anti Chain Letters on Icq Organization

Quote:
>does anyone know what code I would have to enter

to make a combo box save
Quote:
>the info entered into it, like IE 5 and Nescape's
address bars do.

>Thanx,
>Clint Knapp

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gurus Plz Reply - Autonumber Question

2. Problem Of crystal report :Plz reply ASAP

3. Help plz,plz,plz!!!

4. HELP PLZ,plz,plz!!

5. Preventing Reply or Changing Reply Address

6. quick question (plz help)

7. simple datagrid question.. help plz

8. plz answer my question

9. A question about Textboxes - Help Needed Plz

10. Tricky Auto Reply Question...?

11. Reply, simple inheritance question

12. MDI Scrolling Question? Please Reply