What are the potential errors?
Author Message
 What are the potential errors?

I am using ShellExecution to launch the default web browser to check for
updates on my program.  I have a default browser (Nsc), so I can't really test
the potential errors here.  For instance, what would the Err.Number be if they
have no default?  Also, will I need an Err.Number if they are not connected at
the time, or will their browser just pop up with the 'No DNS entry' message?  I
do have it covered if they use AoL's browser, so that isn't really a problerm.
Thanks for any information.

~6
http://www.*-*-*.com/
"Great sex comes from experience;
Great lovemaking comes from the heart."

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Locking error, DataControl Error, or am I stupid ?

2. Locking error, DataControl Error, or am I stupid ?

3. CurrentDb.Name : Potential inconsitency

4. FYI: Potential caveat of the Sjoerd Maneuver

5. Potential bug in VB's loop iteration

6. Advice for a potential programmer

7. VB programmer needed (royalty potential)

8. Watch out: Potential bug in Dir function!

9. *** Potential catestrophic Bug in 4.0 ***

10. Potential VB-DOS Buyer ... Need Info

11. Warning about Delphi for potential purchasers

12. Potential Audience