Runtime Syntax Error Trapping
Author Message
 Runtime Syntax Error Trapping

I need to do error trapping for possible syntax errors that
would normally occur during compilation, which is technically
before runtime. I have "Compile on Demand" checked, but that's
not going to get it done.

Is there any sort of VB routine that can check lines of code
(presumably in a string variable) for syntax errors so that only
code that will compile without synxtax errors can be inserted
with the InsertLines method.

Thanks

-Jaffray

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime Syntax Error Trapping
Jaffray,

If you need this functionality for some sort of designer or add-in, you may
can get a syntax check of sorts by running the code through the MS Script
Control (though it does only VBScript) before adding it to a project.

--A

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Trapping syntax errors programmatically

2. Trapping SYNTAX errors

3. Syntax error w/ no error in syntax.

4. How to trap runtime errors

5. How to trap runtime errors

6. How do I trap Truegrid runtime errors?

7. Can't trap runtime errors

8. trapping error 339 in VB RunTime

9. trapping error 339 in VB RunTime

10. Mag Stripe reader. Runtime syntax error

11. onerror trap doesn't trap error!

12. Trapping file sharing errors w/o ON ERROR?