ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control
Author Message
 ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

I'm struggling with how to change the font size in the Web Browser control...
After burying myself in the help files and looking around for code example
FOREVER, all I can say is...it sure ain't obvious.

Does ANYONE know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Roger Davis

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:06:32 GMT
 ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control
Maybe Zoom doesn't do it at all...does it have anything to do with
StdOle.IFontdisp?

Anyone?

Roger Davis

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:37:23 GMT

1. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

2. change font size in webbrowser control

3. How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control

4. Change font size in Webbrowser control? Please

5. Font sizing problem during zoom

6. Help w/ ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

7. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

8. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

9. ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

10. ExecWB command (WebBrowser control)

11. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

12. Printing a Bitmap with a specific font size On print Font size incorrect