Audio and Music VB Applications
Author Message
 Audio and Music VB Applications

I have a general interest in learning to write programs to manipulate audio
picked off of CD's and then being able to replay it. VB would be the easiest
language for me to start with. Can anyone point me to a forum where these
types of things might be discussed, to sample programs, someplace to start?

Thanks for your help.

Larry Kuhn

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Music ID from an Audio CD

2. Help with saving music from audio CD as data

3. How to make music applications with vb?

4. How to make music applications with vb?

5. Play a wave audio file in a VB application

6. Using Real Audio in your application

7. Application and Source of FilterGraph Audio Conversion

8. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

9. MUSIC IN VB APP

10. music and animation in VB

11. how to make vb play the next song in a list and music controls

12. How do a play background music in VB 5 Pro