Looking: Dan Appleman's Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API
Author Message
 Looking: Dan Appleman's Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API

do you know where can I get html format this book in internet ?
regards,

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking: Dan Appleman's Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API
I don't believe that you can...
This book is far to valuable for Him to give away.
Quote:

>do you know where can I get html format this book in internet ?
>regards,

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking: Dan Appleman's Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API

Quote:
>do you know where can I get html format this book in internet ?
>regards,

Hello,

this good book is not freeware or shareware,
it is "payware" !

U.S. $59.99
Canada $84.95
U.K. 54.95
Germany DM 118.00

but one page is only DM 0.076 and there are a lot of pages! ;-))

Bye,

Uwe
--
Uwe Hercksen
Elektronikwerkstatt

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dan Appleman's VB5 Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

2. Dan Appleman's VB5 Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

3. Looking for apigid32.dll (Visual Basic programmer's guide to win32 API)

4. Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

5. ANN: Mabry's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd Edition

6. FS: VB Basic Programmer's Guide to WIN32 API

7. VB 5.0 p guide 2 the win32 api (dan appelman)

8. Visual Basic.NET Programmer's Guide?

9. WTB: visual basic programmer's guide to serial communications (UK)

10. Office 2000/Visual Basic Programmer's Guide

11. VB Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API