Writing Palm Pilot apps w/Visual Basic?
Author Message
 Writing Palm Pilot apps w/Visual Basic?

I know MS has no desire to make it easy for Palm Pilot programmers (or
wannabes like myself) to write Palm apps, but has anyone heard of or used
any tools that allow Visual Basic programmers to write Palm apps? Will I
be forced to learn C++ in order to write for the Palm?

Thu, 03 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Writing Palm Pilot apps w/Visual Basic?

Quote:

> I know MS has no desire to make it easy for Palm Pilot programmers (or
> wannabes like myself) to write Palm apps, but has anyone heard of or used
> any tools that allow Visual Basic programmers to write Palm apps? Will I
> be forced to learn C++ in order to write for the Palm?

Hi Bob-
Check in the newgroups from Darrin Massena's page and see what the
current state of things may be.

http://www.massena.com/darrin/pilot/index.html

Good Luck,

Randy Barrow

Please remove NOSPAM from address for replies

Thu, 03 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bar Code w/ Access and Palm Pilot

2. Real-Time Collaboration & Palm Pilot VII

3. Palm pilot to VB

4. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

5. VB Dev Kit for Palm Pilot

6. Palm Pilot VB 6.0 Question

7. Mise à Jour des Bases Palm Pilot via VB

8. HotSync - Palm Pilot

9. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

10. sync to palm pilot

11. HotSync - Palm Pilot

12. HotSync - Palm Pilot