:DX SDK
Author Message
 :DX SDK

I am looking for ww sites wit goods examples and api
descriptions for DX (5,6, any) for VB. I found a site
about 6 months ago, but lost it and can't find it again.
I need samples for DrirectDraw,Direct3d and DirectSound
written spiocifically for VB. The other thing, if anyone actually
tried to use DX in VB, can that person share the idea about
how that was (good/bad/easy/hard/what are the caches, how
fast was the app in the end)

Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DX SDK 9.1

2. VB DX 8.1 sdk

3. DX 8.1 SDK setup error

4. 2000 SDK vs 2002 SDK

5. Is there a work-around for installing MSDE on a i486 DX 100mhz

6. DirectDraw (Dx 9.0 Managed) - How to scale and write text

7. About DX 8 and 9

8. Starting DX with VB

9. Dx libraries don't appear in list.

10. skinning in managed dx