VB5 and Internet programming
Author Message
 VB5 and Internet programming

I am trying to write myself a simple little FTP program. I have been using
Inet Control, but I would like something better that will give me more
detail and control.

What do you recommend?

Thanks,
Clay

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 and Internet programming

Quote:

> I am trying to write myself a simple little FTP program. I have been using
> Inet Control, but I would like something better that will give me more
> detail and control.

> What do you recommend?

> Thanks,
> Clay

I'm actually trying to write a small FTP program, but I don't know how
inet work... do you? or anybody?

-Dekah

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 and Internet programming
There is SocketWrench by Catalyst, it works good for me (you just have to do
the FTP commands manually).  OR SocketTools by Catalyst does that stuff
automatically. Go to http://www.catalyst.com/ and you should find something
there.

    Natman

Quote:

>I am trying to write myself a simple little FTP program. I have been using
>Inet Control, but I would like something better that will give me more
>detail and control.

>What do you recommend?

>Thanks,
>Clay

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 and Internet programming
Check out Coolstf.com for a FREE FTP control which works great.

Quote:

>There is SocketWrench by Catalyst, it works good for me (you just have to
do
>the FTP commands manually).  OR SocketTools by Catalyst does that stuff
>automatically. Go to http://www.catalyst.com/ and you should find something
>there.

>    Natman

>>I am trying to write myself a simple little FTP program. I have been using
>>Inet Control, but I would like something better that will give me more
>>detail and control.

>>What do you recommend?

>>Thanks,
>>Clay

Tue, 05 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 and Internet programming

Quote:
> I am trying to write myself a simple little FTP program. I have been using
> Inet Control, but I would like something better that will give me more
> detail and control.

> What do you recommend?

Try http://www.marshallsoft.com

--Dave

Tue, 05 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 and Internet programming
Try the DLL located here, it's free.

http://perso.magic.fr/jounin-ph/P_ftp4w.htm

Quote:

> I am trying to write myself a simple little FTP program. I have been using
> Inet Control, but I would like something better that will give me more
> detail and control.

> What do you recommend?

> Thanks,
> Clay

Wed, 06 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 Program on the Internet

2. How to roll your own Internet mail program with VB5

3. VB5, Internet Programming, & Invoking the Dialer

4. Internet Chat programs with VB5

5. Internet Programming With VB5

6. Running VB5 programs from CD without using a setup program

7. how to creat a program group/icons in start/programs in VB5

8. VB5 Pro & VB6 Ent Kill VB5 Programs

9. Program to keep track on how much time you speend connected to internet

10. Program for downloading of web pages from internet

11. Do you know something about internet programming ??

12. Internet Programming