Multi Page Control
Author Message
 Multi Page Control

Hi all,
   I am trying to add a multi page control to a form but cannot locate
the contol in the toolbox.   If it isn't there (which it ain't), where
do I find it?
   Thanks in advance.

MM

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:47:04 GMT
 Multi Page Control

Quote:
>Hi all,
>   I am trying to add a multi page control to a form but cannot locate
>the contol in the toolbox.   If it isn't there (which it ain't), where
>do I find it?
>   Thanks in advance.

By Multipage, I assume you're talking about the Tabbed Dialog control.  Right
click the toolbox, select Components and scroll the list until you see the
"Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control".  Select it, click OK, and it will appear in
the toolbox.

Lee Weiner
lee AT leeweiner DOT org

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:37:30 GMT

1. Multi Page Control for Active Document?

2. Printing multi page report to multi bins vb4 crystal5

3. Printing multi page report to multi bins vb4 crystal5

4. Tab Control on multi-page form

5. DT Picker Control on Multi Page - Strange Behaviour

6. How to make a multi-page datareport in activeX control

7. How to make a multi-page datareport in activeX control

8. Extract a single page from a multi-page TIFF to a file

9. Printing Multi-Pages On A page

10. Printing Multi-Pages On A page

11. Printing Multi-Pages On A page

12. Multi Fonts, Multi Colors TextBox Control!