Playing .avi files in fullscreen using AutoPlay Menu Studio
Author Message
 Playing .avi files in fullscreen using AutoPlay Menu Studio

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get .avi files to play in full
screen (in Windows Media Player) from my menu I have created in
AutoPlay Menu Studio?
I have tried checking the maxamise tab, but that still does not play
it in a totally full screen. I have also tried putting various command
lines in the "arguments" box, but maybe I got them wrong...
I'm not sure if I need to create a new variable or something?
I am using the newest version of AutoPlay & Windows'98SE.
The rest of my menu is all working and ready to go...
I have been stuck on this problem for a long time, so any ideas would
be very appreciated.
This is my first ever message - please don't kill me!...

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:31:50 GMT

1. How play .AVI in VB4 using .RES file

2. Using DDL to play AVI files

3. Playing an AVI file using DirectDraw

4. How to play avi file in using DirectX

5. AVI playing files, using API, (not *.OCX)

6. Converting quicktime video files to .avi files to play in Visual Basic

7. Playing an AVI file from a resource file

8. How can I play an .AVI file that is compiled in a .RES file

9. Using an AVI file in a project (AVI API Call)

10. Playing an AVI from a DLL using the Animation Control (or related)

11. Playing AVI clip using Active Movie problem

12. Playing an avi in continuous loop without using an ocx