How to send a string without using SendKeys?
Author Message
 How to send a string without using SendKeys?

Quote:

>Good evening,

>how can I send a string to an input window of a non VB app without
>using SendKeys? I need to know this because it is possible that the
>string contains a "^" or "+".

If that's your only reason for not using SendKeys, you can send those
characters by enclosing them in curly braces.  For example, the line:

        SendKeys "{^}AB{+}C"

will send the string "^AB+C".

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending text without sendkeys???

2. How to send keystroke to another app without SendKeys

3. sending text without sendkeys????

4. SendKeys: Sending a user defined string

5. Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys

6. passing text to other programs without using sendkeys?

7. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile

8. Sending keystrokes using POSTMESSAGE not SENDKEYS possible???

9. Using Sendkeys to send a Control-Tab

10. Need help Sending Text to another program w/out using SendKeys or DDE

11. Problem using sendkeys command to send keystrokes to DOS application

12. Send a fax with CR8, and using Sendkeys to write the Tel number