Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming
Author Message
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming

Anyone recommend some good book(s) ?

Thanks for any pointers.

D. Youngs

Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming

Wed, 01 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming

Quote:

>    Daniel Appleman's 'VB Programer's Guide To Windows API'

This book is out of print and no longer available.

Fri, 03 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

--
                      Andrew Loree

Fri, 03 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming

Quote:

>>        Daniel Appleman's 'VB Programer's Guide To Windows API'

>This book is out of print and no longer available.

I just bought this book from Barnes & Noble bookstores.  They made
no mention of its being out of print.

Chris

Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming
Quote:

>>        Daniel Appleman's 'VB Programer's Guide To Windows API'

>This book is out of print and no longer available.

This is really a good book!

Is there a new version about the Windows 95/Windows NT API (16 and 32 bit) announced?

Regards
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Steiner; MA 14 - ADV; Rathausstr.1; A-1082 Vienna; Austria
phone:  +43-1-4000/98601
fax:    +43-1-4000/7141

Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming

Quote:

>>>    Daniel Appleman's 'VB Programer's Guide To Windows API'

>>This book is out of print and no longer available.

>This is really a good book!

>Is there a new version about the Windows 95/Windows NT API (16 and 32 bit) announced?

The new version has been announced for Jan '96, but I haven't seen it on the
shelves yet.

Lee Weiner

"The difference between a wise man and a fool
 is that the fool never learns from his mistakes."

Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Good Reference on VB/API Windows Programming

Desaware just announced on Compuserve that the book will be available toward the end of February.  Daniel
Appelman just finished his part, and now it's on to editing and publishing.

Paul

Quote:

> >Is there a new version about the Windows 95/Windows NT API (16 and 32 bit) announced?

> The new version has been announced for Jan '96, but I haven't seen it on the
> shelves yet.

Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11

2. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11

3. Need a good reference book for VB 3

4. Need help finding missing objects/references for a VB program

5. programming vb by windows API

6. Good reference/resource for building Windows Services??

7. Good WIN95 API reference

8. A Good API Reference

9. Best API reference?

10. Looking for: The Best API reference (with examples)

11. Know any good reference materials for programming?

12. I need to automatically load and run a VB program from windows