Location of DirectX 5 SDK Downloadable EXE
Author Message
 Location of DirectX 5 SDK Downloadable EXE

Hey, you may have read some of my earlier posts about trying to find the
Microsoft DirectX 5 SDK, but as a major fluke, I happened to run across
it.  Just in case there are others out there that dont want to pay the
11.95 US Shipping & Handling fees for the CD that Microsoft put it on,
here's the URL:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Happy EXE'ing!!

Tim Hoskins

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

2. Downloadable EXE Files (off-topic)

3. DirectX 9.0. SDK (downloading right now)

4. DirectX 8.0a SDK Help: 2D Surfaces

5. DirectX 7.0 SDK

6. DirectX 5 SDK

7. DirectX SDK

8. ActiveMovie Problem (even in DirectX SDK sample)

9. DirectX 9 SDK installation and VS.NET

10. DirectX SDK Samples.

11. DirectX 8 / SDK bug?

12. DirectX 8.1 SDK.