Outlook / Outlook Express address books
Author Message
 Outlook / Outlook Express address books

I'm trying to write a program in java & one in VB that accesses the contact
books for Outlook and Outlook express.

Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions on
each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can and
do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be done.
I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does anyone
have any experiences in doing such a thing, or can you point me in the right
direction?

Many thanx in advance,

Sean Mandel.

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:10:49 GMT
 Outlook / Outlook Express address books
Applet or Application?
It reminds me 'Melissa' and 'I love you' virus(s).

-Sreenivasa Kumar Majji

| I'm trying to write a program in java & one in VB that accesses the
contact
| books for Outlook and Outlook express.
|
| Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions
on
| each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can
and
| do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be
done.
| I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does
anyone
| have any experiences in doing such a thing, or can you point me in the
right
| direction?
|
| Many thanx in advance,
|
| Sean Mandel.

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:52:20 GMT
 Outlook / Outlook Express address books
Either way, but it's not a virus.  It's a feature for a web site I'm working
on.  Any ideas?

Quote:
> Applet or Application?
> It reminds me 'Melissa' and 'I love you' virus(s).

> -Sreenivasa Kumar Majji

> | I'm trying to write a program in java & one in VB that accesses the
> contact
> | books for Outlook and Outlook express.
> |
> | Specifically, I'd like to be able to perform export and import functions
> on
> | each of the contact books.  I know that there are some products that can
> and
> | do interact with the Outlook Express address book, so I know it can be
> done.
> | I've tried looking on-line, but have not found any information.  Does
> anyone
> | have any experiences in doing such a thing, or can you point me in the
> right
> | direction?
> |
> | Many thanx in advance,
> |
> | Sean Mandel.

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 09:25:15 GMT

1. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

2. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

3. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

4. : Re: MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

5. How to access outlook express address book programatically?

6. How can i read outlook express address book (.WAB)

7. Address Book in Outlook Express

8. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

9. How to access Outlook Express Address Book?

10. Outlook Express Address Book

11. Outlook Express (address book) and scripts ??

12. Exporting to address book in Outlook Express