Error Accessing the System Registry
Author Message
 Error Accessing the System Registry

All,

Every time I try to access the References I get the error message "Error
accessing the system registry".

I've tried cleaning the registry with RegClean, but it doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone encountered this problem or have any idea of how it might be fixed.
I have tried acessing the MS knowledgebase, but with no luck, there doesn't
seem to be an article covering this problem.

Any help much appreciated.

Dale Cook

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Accessing the System Registry

There are couple of good books on the Registry, its time that you and I both bought a copy.

    All,

    Every time I try to access the References I get the error message "Error
    accessing the system registry".

    I've tried cleaning the registry with RegClean, but it doesn't seem to help.

    Has anyone encountered this problem or have any idea of how it might be fixed.
    I have tried acessing the MS knowledgebase, but with no luck, there doesn't
    seem to be an article covering this problem.

    Any help much appreciated.

    Dale Cook

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error accessing the System Registry

2. Error accessing the system registry

3. VB IDE: Error accessing the system registry

4. Error accessing the System Registry

5. VB4: Error accessing the system registry

6. Error Accessing the System Registry

7. Error Accessing The System Registry

8. !Error accessing the system registry

9. Error accessing the system registry