FTP control (Internet Transfer Control)
Author Message
 FTP control (Internet Transfer Control)

Hey there...
        I am currently trying to use the Internet Transfer Control that comes with
VB5.0... the trick is, I am actually trying to connect to an FTP server on
our intranet, not the internet.

        Unfortunately, I can't even get a valid connection to an internet FTP site
- I keep getting a "Time Out" error.  Has anyone had any experiences with
this control?

        Please reply via e-mail, thanks in advance for ANY suggestions...

Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control - Cannot FTP to Intranet FTP sites

2. FTP with Internet Transfer Control

3. Internet Transfer Control --> FTP Download

4. Internet Transfer Control (ftp protocol)

5. Question: internet transfer control(FTP)

6. internet transfer control FTP GET

7. Setting up Inet Internet Tranfer Control - FTP for Passive Transfer

8. Internet Transfer Control FTP Help

9. Internet transfer control FTP

10. Problem using GetChunk to track progress of FTP GET w/Internet Transfer Control

11. Q: Internet Transfer Control (FTP): How to get size of remaining data

12. Internet transfer control and FTP