Command button won't stay down ??
Author Message
 Command button won't stay down ??

I am using VB6 Pro Edition

I would like to use the command button such that the first click
will cause the icon image to stick with the depressed image and
return to the normal form on a second click.  In other words
I would like a true toggle button.  In the electron world I
believe this is called "push-push-release".

Toggling the value is easy enough, I just want to make the
damn buttton stay down.  It sure seems like this ought to be
a property thing.

Thanks to all,
Ray

Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Command button won't stay down ??
Select the OptionButton instead and switch the style to "Graphical"

Geir

Quote:
>I am using VB6 Pro Edition

>I would like to use the command button such that the first click
>will cause the icon image to stick with the depressed image and
>return to the normal form on a second click.  In other words
>I would like a true toggle button.  In the electron world I
>believe this is called "push-push-release".

>Toggling the value is easy enough, I just want to make the
>damn buttton stay down.  It sure seems like this ought to be
>a property thing.

>Thanks to all,
>Ray

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:00:00 GMT
 Command button won't stay down ??

Quote:

> Select the OptionButton instead and switch the style to "Graphical"

> Geir

Thanks.  I am annoyed to think I spent several hours
looking for this in the on-line manuals.  I just couldn't
believe such a common thing to do wasn't possible in some
simple way.

Thanks again,
Ray

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:00:00 GMT

1. Command button won't stay down??

2. Command button won't make use of module driving MS Project from MS Access 2000

3. Command Button won't show

4. Command Button won't work while in loop

5. Command button won't go flat

6. Command Button Won't Disapeer when using unload statement

7. Is there a drop down regular command button, not active buttons

8. Command Button - stays pushed

9. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

10. 2000 mdb won't stay compiled

11. won't stay compiled

12. ScreenUpdating won't stay deactivated.