Radio / Option Buttons
Author Message
 Radio / Option Buttons

Quote:

>Subject: Radio / Option Buttons
>Date: 5 Nov 1994 13:02:22 -0500

<del>

Quote:
>My question is how to invoke the
>click routine to display the data when the form first loads ?
>In the routine that initially displays the data, I've set value
>on one of the option buttons to TRUE, but that doesn't seem to
>trigger the click event.

Call Option_Click(Index)
 (calling the event procedure is also said to be up to 90 percent faster than
setting the Value)

Greetings,

| I don't believe in a no-win scenario.  |
|               - Admiral James T. Kirk  |

Sun, 27 Apr 1997 19:54:16 GMT

1. Making radio (option) buttons toggle

2. validating radio option buttons

3. Simulate a grid in VB6 with radio button options in a column

4. Option Control (Radio Button)

5. Disable button and change button value at radio

6. Option group/option button

7. Option Group/Option Button

8. Radio/Option Control

9. Option Button - 2 buttons selected at once.

10. Working with an Option Button Array and Checkbox Button Array

11. Problem with Excel 97 ActiveX radio buttons

12. Black blob in radio button