moving a text
Author Message
 moving a text

I'm kind of new with Visual Basic (5.0) and I would like to know how to move
a label or a button. I want to make a text that start from bottom and go up (Just
like the movie cast, at the end of a movie). Anyone can help?

Answer by email please.

thanks in advance.

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 moving a text

Hi Olivier
Attached is a form that will give you some ideas
on how this can be done. Athough there are different
ways this can be done.
This was done in VB4/32 but it should work in VB5.
If you have any problems with getting it to work
E-Mail me.
--
Have a good day.
Don

Programming has a multitude of CORRECT solutions
for each problem.
Just like there are a multitude of different ways to
skin a cat. But, no matter how you do it, the cats
not going to like it.

Quote:
> I'm kind of new with Visual Basic (5.0) and I would like to know how to move
> a label or a button. I want to make a text that start from bottom and go up (Just
> like the movie cast, at the end of a movie). Anyone can help?

> Answer by email please.

> thanks in advance.

begin 600 SScroll.frm
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 moving a text

Hi All
This is the first time that I have posted a form to the NG
so I thought I would save it and load it into a dummy
project. When I ran it I got an error in the log.
ie: Line 48: Property Text in Text1 had an invalid file reference.
Is this because the .FRX file isn't present?
During form load I have several lines such as:
Text1.Text = Text1.Text & Blah Blah Blah...
The Form worked anyway SO WHY THE ERROR?
--
Have a good day.
Don

Quote:
> Hi Olivier
> Attached is a form that will give you some ideas
> on how this can be done. Athough there are different
> ways this can be done.
> This was done in VB4/32 but it should work in VB5.
> If you have any problems with getting it to work
> E-Mail me.

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Question - Moving from text box to text box (without tab)

2. How to move the text vertically in the standard text box of VB

3. How to make the frame not move with text

4. Repost: Stop up\down cursor keys moving between (text) form fields in a protected document

5. Moving between text boxes

6. Help!! - Moving between text boxes

7. MOVING FOR TEXT BOX

8. moving a text box

9. MOVING FOR TEXT BOX

10. Fastest way to move a text file to a table

11. moving Bold Text from VB to Outlook

12. Move a text box to the mousepointer location