Another problem with the DateTime picker
Author Message
 Another problem with the DateTime picker

Hi,

I managed to create a great DateTime picker control (and all that without
any unwanted OCXs). However, I have a small problem. How can I set the API
equivalent of the TabStop property to True. I have tried using the
WS_TABSTOP (&H10000) style with the CreateWindowEx call, but it didn't work.

And, also, how can I set the TabIndex property (I suppose also an API
equivalent)? Is there a way to do that? I suppose these questions apply to
all API created controls.

Oh, and one more thing... Is the DateTime picker control a "new member" of
the COMCTL32.DLL? Do I have to supply this DLL to make sure the control is
created?

Radu Stanciu

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:37:22 GMT

1. Another problem with the DateTime picker

2. MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

3. Help: DateTime Picker

4. DateTime Picker BorderStyle

5. datetime picker return type, changing time

6. DateTime Picker

7. Datetime picker control in VB5

8. DateTime Picker control

9. DateTime Picker

10. Page reload after date selection using DateTime Picker

11. Scripting DateTime Picker Control

12. VB6 DHTML and DateTime Picker