Reading Excel files without opening excel
Author Message
 Reading Excel files without opening excel

I'd like to find a way to read data from an Excel workbook without opening
Excel.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks,

Walt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reading Excel files without opening excel
use the excel.reference

Quote:
> I'd like to find a way to read data from an Excel workbook without opening
> Excel.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

> Thanks,

> Walt

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:40:26 GMT

1. Accessing an Excel file without opening Excel

2. Excel - VBA - Retreive file without opening them in Excel

3. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

4. read/write without open workbooks in excel

5. Outlook VBA - open Excel, read in two fields, send email with these, close excel

6. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

7. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

8. Write a Excel File Without Excel App

9. Using an Excel file without having Microsoft Excel installed

10. Creating Excel Files Without Excel...

11. Viewing Excel files without firing up Excel.

12. Write to an Excel file from VB without Excel present