Looking for some HOME BASED PC work
Author Message
 Looking for some HOME BASED PC work

 > Thankyou for reading my advert.

Alas, comp.lang.basic.visual.misc is not the place for "adverts". See the
"standard response to employment solicitations" below.

 > I am looking for some work that I can do
 > in the comfort of my own home.
 <BIG SNIP>

Employment solicitations (and responses thereto) are off-topic (and
unwelcome to serious technical Q&A participants) in technical discussion
newsgroups, and certainly so in comp.lang.basic.visual.misc. Since most of
the _experienced_ regular participants view these posts as unwelcome and
will not respond, it is also not a particularly fertile field for finding
_qualified_ candidates. Since almost no one is here to _hire_ a developer or
consultant, it is also not a fertile field for finding work, either.

In fact, most ISPs post information on Newsgroup Netiquette and explain that
adverti{*filter*}ts and employment solicitations are prohibited in all newsgroups
EXCEPT those whose charter specifically allows them. The charter of
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc does not allow either.

By the way, there are quite a number of jobs newsgroups and job sites which
are likely to be more productive than this newsgroup. Using any of the major
search engines with search words of "jobs" and "computers" will find you a
great many sites devoted to job posting, resume posting, or both. Your news
source should have a list of the newsgroups they carry... look for ones with
"jobs" in the name. Many of the "jobs" newsgroups are identified by
locality - there is likely one for yours. Two websites which allow free
posting both by those with work and those seeking it are http:
www.developerscoop.com and
http://www.*-*-*.com/

We assume you just did not know the rules; we are not offended, but just
trying to keep the traffic in the newsgroup within reasonable bounds and
hold it to its intended purpose of technical questions, answers, and
discussion. I wish you much good luck in finding qualified candidates; I
_hope_ that you will pursue that elsewhere. Thanks for your future
consideration.

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:41:47 GMT

1. Looking for Contract Work (at home)

2. Looking for at home work

3. Looking for at home work

4. Looking for Atlanta based Basic/Access pgmr for extra work

5. Web based and PC based program

6. ActiveX not working on other PC when connected to my PC

7. USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY ON YOUR HOME PC

8. VB6 prog runs on home but not Office PC

9. USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR HOME PC.

10. PC Home Security System

11. Make Tons Of Money From Your PC At Home

12. Pocket PC 2002 & WinXP home