IRC and Visual Basic
Author Message
 IRC and Visual Basic

I toying with the idea of making an IRC program in VB, I have found one
example, and I would like to know if any one knowes of any good places to
read more about IRC and commands sent to IRC servers etc......

Thanks

Steve Miller

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 IRC and Visual Basic
email me if u want to look at example.........i can connect up to 32,
000...but you have to fix client listbox...

regards

Quote:

> I toying with the idea of making an IRC program in VB, I have found one
> example, and I would like to know if any one knowes of any good places to
> read more about IRC and commands sent to IRC servers etc......

> Thanks

> Steve Miller

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dedicated IRC channel to Visual Basic

2. IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic

3. Visual Basic IRC's

4. Visual Basic IRC?

5. Visual Basic IRC channel?

6. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

7. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net

8. Visual basic 4 to Visual basic 6

9. Visual Basic 3.0 to Visual Basic 6.0

10. Visual Basic 5 vs. Visual Basic 6

11. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition