Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!
Author Message
 Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!

Hello

I want to print a 256 grey levels image. This image is contained in a
picturebox object, and I use the Paintpicture method. The command line
is :

Printer.PaintPicture temp.Picture1.Picture, 50, 50

The problem is : when I try to print the image, nothing happens. Then I
leave the program, and the printing start. Is there a solution to print
during the program execution ?

thanks for answer
(please, answer by e-mail too)
--
----------------------------------
*       Ludovic Grossard         *

----------------------------------

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!
As I know you have to execute after sending all Information to the Printer
the "Printer.EndDoc" command to start the printing process. For more
Information read the Online-Help!

Hope this helps ...

Frank

Quote:
> Hello

> I want to print a 256 grey levels image. This image is contained in a
> picturebox object, and I use the Paintpicture method. The command line
> is :

> Printer.PaintPicture temp.Picture1.Picture, 50, 50

> The problem is : when I try to print the image, nothing happens. Then I
> leave the program, and the printing start. Is there a solution to print
> during the program execution ?

> thanks for answer
> (please, answer by e-mail too)
> --
> ----------------------------------
> *       Ludovic Grossard         *
> *--------------------------------*
> *            IRCOM               *
> *     Universit de Limoges      *
> *    123 avenue Albert Thomas    *
> *      87060 Limoges Cedex       *
> *--------------------------------*
> *    Tel: (33) 05 55 45 74 25    *

> ----------------------------------

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!
Just do a Printer.EndDoc after the Printer.PaintPicture

Only with the EndDoc method the printer will print.

Quote:

>Hello

>I want to print a 256 grey levels image. This image is contained in a
>picturebox object, and I use the Paintpicture method. The command line
>is :

>Printer.PaintPicture temp.Picture1.Picture, 50, 50

>The problem is : when I try to print the image, nothing happens. Then I
>leave the program, and the printing start. Is there a solution to print
>during the program execution ?

>thanks for answer
>(please, answer by e-mail too)
>--
>----------------------------------
>*       Ludovic Grossard         *
>*--------------------------------*
>*            IRCOM               *
>*     Universit de Limoges      *
>*    123 avenue Albert Thomas    *
>*      87060 Limoges Cedex       *
>*--------------------------------*
>*    Tel: (33) 05 55 45 74 25    *

>----------------------------------

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!
Try this before PaintPicture:
Picture1.Picture = Picture1.Image

Greg Siemon

Quote:

>Just do a Printer.EndDoc after the Printer.PaintPicture

>Only with the EndDoc method the printer will print.

>>Hello

>>I want to print a 256 grey levels image. This image is contained in a
>>picturebox object, and I use the Paintpicture method. The command line
>>is :

>>Printer.PaintPicture temp.Picture1.Picture, 50, 50

>>The problem is : when I try to print the image, nothing happens. Then I
>>leave the program, and the printing start. Is there a solution to print
>>during the program execution ?

>>thanks for answer
>>(please, answer by e-mail too)
>>--
>>----------------------------------
>>*       Ludovic Grossard         *
>>*--------------------------------*
>>*            IRCOM               *
>>*     Universit de Limoges      *
>>*    123 avenue Albert Thomas    *
>>*      87060 Limoges Cedex       *
>>*--------------------------------*
>>*    Tel: (33) 05 55 45 74 25    *

>>----------------------------------

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

2. Help for Printer.PaintPicture

3. Need help !!! PaintPicture

4. need help with paintpicture and picturebox

5. Please Need help on Stretchblt or Paintpicture.

6. Need help for detect which printer is Matrix Printer

7. PaintPicture - quality of compression for printer and Imagebox

8. Printer.Paintpicture problem

9. Problems with Paintpicture & Printer object in VB416

10. Printer.PaintPicture Problem

11. Printer.PaintPicture No Picture on Print out

12. printer.paintpicture