Copy a MsFlexGrid selection into the Clipboard
Author Message
 Copy a MsFlexGrid selection into the Clipboard

Can anyone help me with the code I need to copy a selection across multiple
columns and rows from the MSFlexGrid into the Clipboard.  I would then copy
the Clipboard contents into Excel.

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

2. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

3. Copying to Clipboard a Mult-Selection?

4. MSFlexGrid select/copy to clipboard?

5. How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

6. Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid

7. Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid

8. MSFlexGrid to Clipboard HELP - Please.

9. Disable Multiple Selections in MSFlexGrid

10. MSFlexGrid Row Selection

11. MSFlexGrid non contiguous selection

12. MSFlexGrid Selection w/ merged rows