checking for internet connection in NT
Author Message
 checking for internet connection in NT

i have seen several different approaches for checking for an internet
connection. however none of them work under NT. Anyone know of code that
will check for an internet connection under NT?

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 checking for internet connection in NT
On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 20:09:18 -0500, "Eric Bromberg"

Quote:

>i have seen several different approaches for checking for an internet
>connection. however none of them work under NT. Anyone know of code that
>will check for an internet connection under NT?

You can use the ICMP library or control included with our SocketTools
to ping an internet address. There are Ping examples included with
both the Visual (OCX) edition or the Library (DLL) division. You can
download an evaluation copy of SocketTools from www.catalyst.com

David

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. checking internet connection from .net

2. Check Internet Connection

3. Checking for client internet connection.

4. Advanced: CHECK for Internet Connection

5. Checking an Internet Connection

6. Checking for active internet connection.

7. Check Internet Connection

8. Check for internet connection

9. Checking an Internet Connection

10. Checking for Internet connection

11. How to check for internet connection?

12. Check for internet connection