VB5's design interface using wrong font (or something odd)
Author Message
 VB5's design interface using wrong font (or something odd)

I must have accidentally deleted a font... or some file the VB5 needs.

The VB5 design-interface seems to be using a substitute font... or something.

When I hit the pull-down menu for PROJECT -> PROPERTIES (and others)... the contents
are off the right edge of their window.

Any ideas?   I've already fully re-installed Windows NT4... and the SP3.
And re-installed the VB5 SP3 too.

Thanks.

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interface design for database using VB5

2. Obviously I'm doing something wrong!

3. Reading a Text File -- something's wrong

4. VB5 Design Interface

5. Need beta testers -- Designing new *free* CoolBar control (Office '97 interface)

6. Using RDC COM interface to design report

7. VB5 - I'm curious about something...

8. Odd behaviour of 'selection.find'

9. Recourse files, I think i'm using them in the wrong way

10. VB5: Problems with Listview ColumnHeaders at design-time (using Service Pack 1)

11. VB5: Problems with Listview ColumnHeaders at design-time (using Service Pack 1)

12. Outlook crash; something wrong with VbaProject.otm file