VBA help for word needed!
Author Message
 VBA help for word needed!

Hi all.

Si I've got this massive RTF file that I modify through Word. And
there's plenty of words doubly underlined. So I'd like to get rid of
this underlinement.
How can VB help with this, as I never used any macros to do anything
under Word?

Please email me the answer.

Thanx.

Patrick.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA help for word needed!
If you'd like to start learning about Word macros, take a look at the list
of Word VBA books at http://www.standards.com/users/kaikow/

--
Please reply only to newsgroup.

Quote:
> Hi all.

> Si I've got this massive RTF file that I modify through Word. And
> there's plenty of words doubly underlined. So I'd like to get rid of
> this underlinement.
> How can VB help with this, as I never used any macros to do anything
> under Word?

> Please email me the answer.

> Thanx.

> Patrick.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA help for word needed!
Easiest way is to record a macro and edit it to suit.  The following is a
word macro I slapped together by selecting an entire document and removing
all underlines.

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 12/16/99 by Don Coon
'
  Selection.WholeStory
  Selection.Font.Underline = wdUnderlineNone
 End Sub

Quote:
> Hi all.

> Si I've got this massive RTF file that I modify through Word. And
> there's plenty of words doubly underlined. So I'd like to get rid of
> this underlinement.
> How can VB help with this, as I never used any macros to do anything
> under Word?

> Please email me the answer.

> Thanx.

> Patrick.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA help for word needed!
If you'd like to start learning about Word macros, take a look at the list of
Word VBA books at http://www.standards.com/users/kaikow/

--
Please reply only to newsgroup.

Quote:
> Hi all.

> Si I've got this massive RTF file that I modify through Word. And
> there's plenty of words doubly underlined. So I'd like to get rid of
> this underlinement.
> How can VB help with this, as I never used any macros to do anything
> under Word?

> Please email me the answer.

> Thanx.

> Patrick.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA help for word needed!
Easiest way is to record a macro and edit it to suit.  The following is a
word macro I slapped together by selecting an entire document and removing
all underlines.

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 12/16/99 by Don Coon
'
  Selection.WholeStory
  Selection.Font.Underline = wdUnderlineNone
 End Sub

Quote:
> Hi all.

> Si I've got this massive RTF file that I modify through Word. And
> there's plenty of words doubly underlined. So I'd like to get rid of
> this underlinement.
> How can VB help with this, as I never used any macros to do anything
> under Word?

> Please email me the answer.

> Thanx.

> Patrick.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA help for word needed!
Hi all.

Si I've got this massive RTF file that I modify through Word. And there's
plenty of words doubly underlined. So I'd like to get rid of this
underlinement.
How can VB help with this, as I never used any macros to do anything under
Word?

Please email me the answer.

Thanx.

Patrick.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with word macro/vba

2. Need help with validating field-values in UserForm - Word VBA

3. Need Help with MS Word VBA

4. help toggling bolding word by word needed

5. VBA Developers for Word Style Checker application needed

6. please help - need help on identifying last word in document

7. Access97 VBA and Word VBA

8. Word VBA vs Excel VBA

9. Exec. Word VBA Function From Access using VBA

10. Call Excel VBA from Word VBA?

11. HELP: MERGE TO WORD FUNCTION USING VBA

12. Differences on word 2002 and word 2000 vba