HELP - VT-100 emulation
Author Message
 HELP - VT-100 emulation

can someone can tell me where i can find OCX file for VT-100 emulation (for
vb 5).

Best Regards

Shlomo Gertman

Thu, 17 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP - VT-100 emulation

I was looking for one too, but i couldn't find anything cheap (they all come
packaged with other internet protocol controls - which adds up
to hundreds of dollars) or free.

I decided to make one.  I don't have much time, but i got a lot of
information and got the idea.  Just have to do it :)

If ya do find something, let me know though.

Quote:

>can someone can tell me where i can find OCX file for VT-100 emulation (for
>vb 5).

>Best Regards

>Shlomo Gertman

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VT-100 Terminal Emulation

2. vt 100 emulation ..

3. Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

4. VT-100 emulator

5. VT-100 screen capture

6. VT-100 emulator ActiveX control?

7. ActiveX VT-100

8. HELP: VT 220 emulation

9. VT 320 emulation

10. VT EMULATION

11. 100% Offshore, 100% Private, 100% Online 8849

12. Site 100% fran?ais, 100% développement, 100% Pocket PC