Problems with FM20 dll in japanese language
Author Message
 Problems with FM20 dll in japanese language

Does anyone have experience with problems regarding the FM20 DLL on a
japanese machine?

Nick

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:47:09 GMT
 Problems with FM20 dll in japanese language
Nick,

'Fraid not, and I suspect most of us here avoid it like the plague.
It's simply not intended to be used with VB, which may well be
a part of your problem - in any language.

HTH,
    Phill  W.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:02:57 GMT
 Problems with FM20 dll in japanese language
Even if I only use it in VBA I get the same problems

Quote:
> Nick,

> 'Fraid not, and I suspect most of us here avoid it like the plague.
> It's simply not intended to be used with VB, which may well be
> a part of your problem - in any language.

> HTH,
>     Phill  W.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:11:44 GMT

1. FM20.DLL problem in JAPANESE language

2. Custom Control: FM20.DLL, FM20.OCA but no FM20.HLP

3. Problems with Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Collection (FM20.DLL)

4. Problem finding documentation on fm20.dll

5. HELP ! FM20.dll problem

6. Problems with Japanese strings and binary files in a Japanese environment

7. Problems with Japanese strings and binary files in a Japanese environment

8. Problems displaying Japanese text from a resource DLL

9. Problems displaying Japanese text from a resource DLL

10. Japanese e- mail in diff comp language HELP

11. Experience with using different languages (e.g. Japanese)

12. MSComm on Japanese/Chinese language Windows