Toolbar in VB4/32 using PlaceHolder Object
Author Message
 Toolbar in VB4/32 using PlaceHolder Object

Hi,
    Been having trouble with the toolbar tool in VB4 for 32bit.

    From the manual, it's just so easy to make a button object set to
PlaceHolder, then set the width of placeholder to match that of the
command tool you want to place on the toolbar, i.e. combo box.
    Seems so simple...  until you try it.

    I had no problem setting up the toolbar, but I can't get the combo box
to display when the program is run.  It disappears. I tried all different
settings, and commands.  Nothing works.

    Has anyone else experience this problem.  I may drop the toolbar and go
back to the old way I did toolbars with the picture tool, and image tools.

    Any help greatly appreciated.

           Thanks   Rich

Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Toolbar in VB4/32 using PlaceHolder Object
Hi,
    Been having trouble with the toolbar tool in VB4 for 32bit.

    From the manual, it's just so easy to make a button object set to
PlaceHolder, then set the width of placeholder to match that of the
command tool you want to place on the toolbar, i.e. combo box.
    Seems so simple...  until you try it.

    I had no problem setting up the toolbar, but I can't get the combo box
to display when the program is run.  It disappears. I tried all different
settings, and commands.  Nothing works.

    Has anyone else experience this problem.  I may drop the toolbar and go
back to the old way I did toolbars with the picture tool, and image tools.

    Any help greatly appreciated.

           Thanks   Rich

Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 - using ToolBar placeholder in MDI form

2. VB4 - using ToolBar placeholder in MDI form

3. VB4 (32) Control on Placeholder..What gives?

4. VB4-16bit or VB4-32 bit Floating Thin Toolbar

5. VB4 Toolbar - Placeholder with ComboBox

6. VB4 Toolbar placeholder problem

7. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons 32*32 wrong pricture - toolbar.zip (0/1)

8. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons 32*32 wrong pricture - toolbar.zip (1/1)

9. VB4 32-bit toolbar button images corrupted

10. VB4 32 Toolbar control (SaveToolbar, RestoreToolbar) ?'s

11. VB4.0 32 Bit Toolbar Question(s)

12. Toolbar on MDI Form, VB4 32-bit.