Creating XLS (Excel) Spreadsheet
Author Message
 Creating XLS (Excel) Spreadsheet

Hi,
Try inserting an OLE container of class Excel.sheet

> Can anyone point me to information on how to Create an Excel spreadsheet.
> I've searched the web and have found the format of the file but there
must
> be an easier way.  I know FoxPro has an easy way to do this.  Does VB?
Any
> help is appreciated.

> Rich

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating XLS (Excel) Spreadsheet

2. Creating XLS (Excel) Spreadsheet

3. EXCEL <- VB5 HELP!: How Create file .Xls with VB5

4. Creating excel Spreadsheet from Access VBA

5. I'm creating an Excel spreadsheet using Automation in VC++ 6.0 and want to

6. Creating an Excel Spreadsheet using VB5

7. create formatted excel spreadsheets from text file

8. Create very long Array for Excel Spreadsheet

9. creating Excel spreadsheet in VB

10. Creating Excel spreadsheets using Createobject

11. newbie: create and write to excel spreadsheet

12. Create very long Array for Excel Spreadsheet