Save an image using PictureBox control?
Author Message
 Save an image using PictureBox control?
Is it possible to save an image loaded into the PictureBox control? I don't
see a .Save method. Basically, I need to load an image into a PictureBox
control to size it. Then I want to save it so I have a new image saved in
the new size. This is possible isn't it?

Thanks!

BB

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:19:10 GMT
 Save an image using PictureBox control?
Hi,

See the LoadPicture and SavePicture functions.
Note that the image will be saved as a Bitmap, irregardless of the original
format, and I believe it will also be saved at the desktop color-depth.

David
lilchips.com

Quote:
> Is it possible to save an image loaded into the PictureBox control? I
don't
> see a .Save method. Basically, I need to load an image into a PictureBox
> control to size it. Then I want to save it so I have a new image saved in
> the new size. This is possible isn't it?

> Thanks!

> BB

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:32:06 GMT
 Save an image using PictureBox control?

If a graphic was loaded from a file to the Picture property of an object,
either at design time or at run time, and it's a bitmap, icon, metafile, or
enhanced metafile, it's saved using the same format as the original file. If
it is a GIF or JPEG file, it is saved as a bitmap file.

Quote:
> Hi,

> See the LoadPicture and SavePicture functions.
> Note that the image will be saved as a Bitmap, irregardless of the
original
> format, and I believe it will also be saved at the desktop color-depth.

> David
> lilchips.com

> > Is it possible to save an image loaded into the PictureBox control? I
> don't
> > see a .Save method. Basically, I need to load an image into a PictureBox
> > control to size it. Then I want to save it so I have a new image saved
in
> > the new size. This is possible isn't it?

> > Thanks!

> > BB

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:20:44 GMT

1. Save an image using PictureBox control?

2. Help!! Loading PictureBox FromStream and PictureBox.Image.Save

3. save from VB picturebox to SQL image field using INSERT INTO

4. Saving Image or PictureBox control's contents to file (BMP/JPG etc)

5. load a Jpeg image into a picturebox or image control

6. Loaded image in Image or PictureBox control

7. Error loading GIF or JPG image in PictureBox or Image controls

8. Color Count of image in an image (or picturebox) control

9. Save Image to Database from Picturebox

10. ADVANCED: Saving Picturebox-image as GIF

11. Save An Appended Image file loaded in the PictureBox

12. How to save a Picturebox Image