Saving options
Author Message
 Saving options

I have made a screen saver but  I cannot get my options form to save the
input data.  The options box has a textbox for input of a number for use
with a timer.  How would I make the application save the options to file so
that when it reloads the data is still thae same as what I changed it to.
Hope I explained thouroughly:-)

Justin Erikson

"The Impossible Only Remains Imposible Until Someone Achieves It.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving options
Use the SaveSetting and GetSetting statements to save and retrieve your
options.

--
John Tabor

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~jftabor
___________

Quote:

>How would I make the application save the options to file so
>that when it reloads the data is still thae same as what I changed it to.

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving options

Quote:
>Use the SaveSetting and GetSetting statements to save and retrieve your
>options.

>--
>John Tabor

>http://members.bellatlantic.net/~jftabor
>___________

>>How would I make the application save the options to file so
>>that when it reloads the data is still thae same as what I changed it to.

You could also use the GetPrivateProfileInt, GetPrivateProfileString, and WritePrivateProfileString API calls to read and write options to *.ini files.

"For God So Loved The World, That He Gave His
 Only Begotten Son, That Whosoever Believeth
 In Him Should Not Perish, But Have Everlasting
 Life"John3:16  * http://pw2.netcom.com/~cbrtjr/wrdthing.html *

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Save option in parameter in Validate event always True

2. print and save options trouble

3. Save Option HELP!

4. Save options?

5. Saving option button state

6. No-save option for an image

7. Help me: How to force save option in excel

8. How to Save Option Button Status in a Database

9. Option Changed Before Saving Form

10. Disable Save Button/Menu Options

11. Which options affect a documents Saved status?

12. Change Of Default Save AS Option